Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just another day

So here goes nothing...I can't really imagine how exciting my life is because it really only consists of going to the gym, going to work, and coming home from work. Again nothing to get too excited about;) I do travel as much as possible (I am always counting my vacation hours so I can go somewhere, therefore I don't really have much:)

I'm just an Indiana girl living in Central Florida, came down here to live my dream of working at Disney (did that full time for 2.5 years, now I am just part time...more on that later). I have some great friends here who are not all originally from here which means that is something that has made us stronger. We understand wanting to go visit our families and friends and not having a family member (i.e. mom, dad, sister, brother, etc) to see whenever. It can be hard living here because of everyone's different work schedules (this city DOES NOT close, EVER) but we've all made it this far. My grandparents live within an hour of me so that is nice and its nice that I can see them every now and then, its nice to have a bit of "home home" here in Florida (this is what I have called South Bend since college, it helps me differentiate between where I currently live "home" and where my roots are "home home")

Ok off to watch Grey's and catch up with the DVR (goodness how I LOVE that invention)

Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment